Pylewell Park Food & Drink Festival will present a host of activities over the weekend of 21st 22nd July 2012, including:
- Farmers Market Producers from the region
- An International Food to Go arena
- Wine tasting and education, Cookery demonstrations and theatre from Celebrity Chefs
- FoodLovers Britain Area
- On site Restaurants including Trinity London AA Restaurant of the year and a 'pop up' by chef Douglas Santi
- Seafood and Champagne Bar
- Real Ale Marquee
- Pimms Bar
- Traditional Cider Bar
- Traditional funfair rides from Cole's including a Ferris Wheel and 'Gallopers'
- Laser Clay Pigeon Shooting
- Family & Boutique Camping (Glamping)
- Traditional Romany Exhibition
- Ferret Racing
- Birds of Prey
Plus many more attractions & countryside pursuits.
(BBC1 Saturday Kitchen regular) is Patron of Trinity Restaurant in Clapham, London.
Adam is The Festival’s official Chef
Kate Spicer of the Sunday Times said of Adam: Adam Byatt is a talented chef, with instincts and skills way beyond the ordinary. He sits just below the chef dons at the top of the premier league — Tom Aikens, the Ramsay posse, the Roux brood, Heston God.
In 2010 Adam was in the final three of the Chef’s Oscars with:
- Sat Bains (Restaurant Sat Bains)
- Claude Bosi (Hibiscus)
- Adam Byatt (Trinity Restaurant)
To put that in context Hibiscus is rated in the top 50 restaurants in the world.
Chef Douglas Santi:
Douglas will be running a 'Pop Up' restaurant at the Festival, focussing on one of his favourite dishes, Seafood spaghetti - a simple dish cooked beautifully.
Douglass will also be presenting a number of times in the Cookery Demonstration Theatre.
About Douglas Santi:
Chef Douglas Santi originally hails from Bergamo in northern Italy where his passion for food was instilled at a young age.
Douglas began his career at the age of 13, working for Laurent Saudeau, the right hand man of acclaimed chef Paul Bocuse.
In 1999 Santi took on the role of sous chef, working with Alain Ducasse at the renowned Louis XV in Monaco.
Over the last decade Douglas’ experience has reached across the globe having worked and led kitchens in some of the world’s greatest culinary destinations including Monaco, Paris, New York, Sao Paulo and most recently in London.
The Festival Organisers reserve the right to alter the list of festival events, producers, exhibitors and acts without prior notice.